Carlie Qirem, Chief Operating Officer
Site Essentials Plan
Is This Plan For Me?
Your website is a valuable resource for your business.
It is how many people discover your product or service.
You want to keep your users engaged and ensure that your conversion rates are where they should be.
Still, you sometimes have to make amendments to the website to deal with naturally evolving changes that ensure you stay ahead of the competition.
Are you taking care of your website?
Your website security is probably okay, but you don’t really have the time to check and test every update that WordPress rolls out.
Your website may be slow and not that user-friendly, but you’ll get around to sorting it. It’s on the list, after all.
You don’t need to be an expert to keep ensure that your website remains a profitable asset in your business – that’s our job.
97% of WordPress attacks are automated
What You Get.
This is our most popular package – for good reason!
- 30 minutes of development support time each month to make further adjustments as your business needs change
- Changes can be text, images, added pages, SEO checks – you name it, we can do it.
- Essential website security
- Website maintenance – keeping everything on your site working and looking as pristine as it should
- WordPress Hosting
- Plugin reviews to ensure safety or if they’ve been abandoned by the developer
- Unique monitoring solutions specifically designed by us for WordPress sites
- Automated cloning processes that allow us to work safely on your site
- Fixed-rate monthly fee with no hidden costs, helping you budget during a challenging business climate.
- Track your changes through our Time Bank service
We do all this to keep your business website perfectly representing your brand and to help you boost your sales.
And it means that you’re free to focus on growing your business, secure in the knowledge that your website is in safe hands.
Want to get started
Simply order your new plan today and we’ll take care of the rest.
Once we have your details, we will get your site migration planned to start managing your site immediately. We’ll also set up your ServiceDesk account where you can request support.
Whilst we have tried to include everything you need to know about our service, please get in touch if you have any questions.
Our most popular care plan, Site Essentials comes with WordPress hosting and 30 minutes of technical support included each month for minor website changes and fixes.
Peace of mind – from just £53/month
Ideal for businesses that want a flexible website that evolves as their business needs change.
- 30 minutes of developer support a month for content or technical changes
- Simply submit your requests via the ServiceDesk portal or email
- ServiceDesk priority over non-plan clients
- Your My Support page shows your requests and support time remaining
- All development changes made on a staging copy of your website before Live deployment
Hosting & Backups
- WordPress hosting included
- For sites up to 10GB in size
- CDN and optimisation for speed
- Unlimited data transfer
- Free SSL certificate installation for security
- Eco Hosting: 100% renewable power
- Efficient Data Centres: PUE of 1.12
- HTTP/2 enabled servers for speed
- Daily backups allow for rapid site recovery if required
- WordPress software, theme and plugin update monitoring
- Updates & recommendations for WordPress core, themes and plugins
- Recommended security updates made when required
- SSL certificate installation with expiry monitoring
- 24×7 global website availability and performance monitoring
- Automatic copy of your website taken for update and site testing
"A pleasure to work with"
Carlie Qirem, Chief Operating Officer
"What can I can say, except where have you been all my life!"
Dan Lee, Operations Director
"Dealing with the people of GorillaHub has always been pleasant, and they have always been helpful."
Jai Patel, Director
"The ongoing support from the team has been invaluable"
Annelize Alfredo, Head of Centre
The Sheila Ferrari Dyslexia Centre
"I felt valued & supported throughout the entire process"
The Word Woman
"I am not very tech savvy but they were able to walk me through the whole process"
Jon Brooker, Founder
"Superb! From start to finish the guys keep me updated daily and changes and feedback were always a key part in the strategy"
David Burton, CEO
Total Market Solutions
"Whenever I’ve requested changes however small or large, the work has been carried out efficiently and professionally"
Geoff Allen, Owner
"Professional, competitive price, great ideas, proactive… a pleasure to deal with."
Adam Straw, Owner
"I am so happy I chose GorillaHub for our website build and look forward to growing the website with them over the coming years"
Joe Tickner, Business Development Manager
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does it take to build a website?
A: We can build a website in as little as a week.
Q: Will my site look like my competitors?
A: No, unlike some of our competitors, we don’t limit your choices to a few generic templates. We will customise every template to perfectly fit your brand.
Q: Can I change the images?
A: Of course, you can supply your own images and/or find stock images you can use that will fit the design
Q: Can I change the layout?
A: Absolutely. You have full control over how you’ll site will look to make it perfectly fit your personality & brand.
Q: I don’t have a brand (or I don’t want to use it). Is this a problem?
A: It depends. We can build using what you have already but you might want our designers to create something fresh and new, from a simple logo redraw up to a full rebrand.
Ordering & Payments
Q: Can I order and pay online each month?
A: Yes. All plan payments are online via Direct Debit
Q: Can I pay in full instead of Direct Debit?
A: Sure. Drop us a message and we’ll send you an invoice
Q: Who actually owns the website?
A: During the first year, we retain ownership of the site (not your content) until the balance is paid off. At this point, website ownership transfers to you. If paying in full, the site is owned by you from the start
Q: What happens after the first year?
A: If you’d like us to continue managing, hosting and supporting your website then you’ll move to a Care Plan. If , instead, you are leaving us at that stage (we’ve not had one yet) we’ll package and supply your site for you to transfer to your new provider.
Q: Are there any additional costs?
A: No. Our Website Plan prices are all published and fixed. Should your requirements change during the build there may be additional work needed and this will be discussed with you at the time if it requires an adjustment to your monthly fee.
Q: Do I need to do any updates?
A: No – and we recommend you don’t as we’ll review and test on a copy of your website where needed.
Q: Are all plugins included?
A: Yes, free plugins are included in all plans. Premium (paid) plugins are included with Site Management Plans & bespoke websites.
Q: Do you look after security?
A: Yes. We take security very seriously and set it up to be as secure as is practical. We keep a close eye on your site and should the worst happen, recover it as a priority.
Q: What is included in routine maintenance?
A: Updates to WordPress Core, Themes and plugins
Q: What about development? Is this classed as Maintenance?
A: No. Minor Development changes are made using included Support Time included in Site Essentials and Site Management Plans. TimeBank can also be purchased separately for this kind of work.
Q: How do I make changes to my website?
A: You are free to make changes yourself to content to layouts using the Elementor builder, but with up to 60 minutes of support time available each month most of our clients ask us to do it.
Q: How do I get support?
A: Simply visit our ServiceDesk and log a request for our technical team to sort for you.
Q: If I don’t use my support time, does it roll over?
A: No, your support time is reset monthly
Q: What happens if I have outstanding changes to make and I run out of time?
A: For routine changes, we’ll finish them up for you, recording the additional time, (fair use applies). For bigger requests, we’ll ask you to purchase some TimeBank to cover the work.
Q: What can I ask for help with?
A: Anything. We can sort most routine issues out for you.