Our Work: Spectrum Translation
Multi-language website for translation services provider in Holland
Spectrum Translation approached us to build them a new website showcasing the range of translation and linguistic validation services they provide. The site needed to be easily updated by the users and offer every page in 10 different visitor-selectable languages.
About Spectrum Translation
Spectrum Translation provides language support to companies, NGOs, governments, agencies, and individuals in over 35 languages. With a dedicated team of over 200 linguists, translators, editors, and writers only ever work into their native languages.
"Our new website is working well for our business"
10 languages, custom content management features and ongoing management and support
We delivered Spectrum Translation a new website that met all their requirements in the summer of 2017.
As well as the front-end design, the website also incorporated many custom content management features to allow Spectrum Translation to easily update projects, the bios of their translation team and pages explaining the 16 languages they provide translation services for.
– WordPress website
– CMS customisation
– Fully mobile-responsive
– Multi-language website: 10 languages
– Translator bio data type
– Languages data type: from Afrikaans to Xhosa
What Spectrum Translation SayS
GorillaHub created our new website in 2013. We stayed with this up to 2016, when we decided to upgrade. Spectrum Translation had grown too large for its website and needed something more professional and accessible.
GorillaHub helped us achieve this through a custom-made template with custom forms for contact and linguistic validation. Our new website, launched in May 2017, is working well for our business.
- FounderSpectrum Translation
Want to work with us?
If this is the sort of work you are looking for from the kind of partner you want to work with, please get in touch and we’ll see how we an help.
- Award-winning IT services provider, Atmosphere IT, is very comfortable looking after their website but wants the peace of mind that comes with a managed service. Atmosphere IT has expectations its suppliers need to meet their high standards for technical support and customer service.
- Argon International work with company executives and management teams to shape and deliver their transformation agendas, through a blend of business consulting and people solutions. They were looking for a reliable support partner to professionally manage their website.